Screen Size:4.3 inches Storage1- Product Page- Standard Condition will be apply (30% of total price will be paid in advance by customer via online bank transfer for all products which has prices Rs.10.000/- and above, remaining 70% amount will be collected by the courier services at your door step ''Cash On Delivery''.
2- Standard charges are Rs.200
will be apply under 1 KG.
3- Shipment charges will be apply as per your address details & product weight, If product weight is more than 1 KG, each KG will be charge by courier services.
Weight is less then 1 KG